Phone: (614) 299-2672 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Kafe Kerouac?
Coffee House and Bar
What is Kafe Kerouac? Located at 2250 North High St., Columbus OH, Kafe Kerouac is many things to many people. For some it’s the place they study for finals, have drinks with friends, see a poetry slam, comedy show, view artwork, buy books and records, meet for a first date, play board games - you name it. In truth, Kafe Kerouac is an alternative space to hang out with friends and enjoy great coffee, baked goods, beer, wine, and more… A place that loves art in all its forms.
Our house coffee is locally roasted with fair trade beans. We carry a full line of local and imported beers, rotating in new beers all the time. We sell wonderful wines by the glass and bottle. Our House red and white wines are only $4 a glass and $12 a bottle.
Check out our monthly wine, whiskey & beer tastings. See our schedule for more information.
The only Bar that recycles all Bottles and Cans. Small businesses should do their part.
Phone: (614) 299-2672, Email: email@example.com
Records and Books
Kafe Kerouac has thousands of records and books for sale at the shop. You can also check out our Amazon store at www.amazon.com/shops/kafekerouacbooks.
We make it a point to stock local writers and comic book artists, along with hard to find small press items. It's quite a selection.
Shows and Events
Kafe Kerouac hosts a plethora of musical acts, poets, speakers, interest groups, and the like. Check out our calendar to see what's in store!
- Happy Hour Monday through Friday, Dollar off all beers from 5pm to 8pm
- Tuesday musical open mic at 9:30pm
- Wednesday Poetry Night with Writers Block Poetry at 8pm, $5 cover
- First Friday of the month Whiskey Tastings at 8pm
- Second Friday of the month Wine Tasting starting at 8pm
- Third Friday of the month First Draft Poetry $3 cover starting at 8pm
- Last Friday of the month Beer Tasting starting at 8pm